Audit Manager Newcastle-upon-Tyne £30-40k
My client is seeking an Audit Manager to join their team on a permanent basis, based in their Newcastle office.
This firm provides proactive and high quality accountancy, tax and business consultancy services to businesses and individuals throughout the North East.
The main responsibilities of the Audit Manager will include:
• Overseeing the planning and completion of audits for a varied client portfolio
• Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors
• Taking full responsibility of the day to day audit process
• Meeting clients
• Training junior members of staff
- 2 years’ minimum practice experience (Management experience is preferable)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Depending on experience and skillset, my client can pay in the region of £30,0000 - £40,000 plus benefits to the right candidate.