City Law Firm
up to £26k + Benefits
An exciting and varied role as Marketing Assistant has arisen at a leading City law firm.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a lynchpin role assisting the full marketing team. It encompasses all elements of the marketing mix with a focus on event support, digital marketing communications, legal directory submissions and branded material.
This role would be suited to a highly organised and proactive marketing assistant with experience in a similar role within professional services or a commercial environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the content and updates on the company websites
- Creating and managing email marketing communications
- Uploading blogs to the website and reporting on readership levels
- Assisting firm-wide and departmental events - often after working hours
- Researching, managing and organising all conference bookings
- Creating and maintaining a venues database to support the planning of events
- Processing marketing expenses and invoices
- Supporting the preparation of documentation required for responses to RFPs or tenders (PowerPoint presentations etc)
- Liaising with design agencies
- Assisting with the preparation of submissions to legal directories
- Plus much more.
To be considered for this Marketing Assistant role, you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role within professional services or a commercial environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and administration skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver to strict deadlines
- Pro-active approach, calm nature and 'switched-on' team player
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- High work standards
- Eager to learn and progress
- IT Literate
- Availability to attend internal and external events is required
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the necessary experience and attributes, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your CV ASAP in Word format (not PDF), quoting 'LO - Marketing Assistant'
Thank you for reading this Marketing Assistant job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.