Machine Learning Lead - Data Scientist
Machine Learning Lead
£100,000 + stock options/shares
Harnham are working exclusively with a leading online marketplace who are looking for a Machine Learning Lead/Chief Data Scientist to come in and lead a number of R&D projects for the business.
You will report directly to the CEO and have significant influence in defining the analytics/data science roadmap, driving smarter decisions through the use of cutting-edge analysis (machine learning/deep learning methodologies).
This is a fantastic data-driven organisation and your work will affect a number of key areas within the business.
THE ROLE - Machine Learning Lead
You will be:
- Working closely with the CEO in leading and refining the use of data in the company
- Researching cutting-edge machine learning and deep learning methodologies to tackle real-world problems for the business
- Providing technical oversight over a team of engineers and developers
- Driving data-led decisions for the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE - Machine Learning Lead
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- An MSc or Ph.D in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics etc.)
- Hands-on machine learning experience with Python or R
- An interest in using cutting-edge research to solve real-world problems
- Experience of delivering high-impact projects within a commercial environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, online, ecommerce, digital, marketplace.