French speaking Project and Compliance Analyst
A French speaking Compliance Analyst is sought by an international financial services company to join a specialised department where you will provide consulting support in French and English to clients on data privacy projects.
This French speaking analyst position will assess and improve clients' policies and processes with regards to data privacy and therefore confident communication skills are essential in French. Other aspects of the role will include selecting appropriate research and reporting methodologies, analysing the data collected, producing reports, and sharing relevant industry developments via workshops, articles and presentations in French and English.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both French AND English
- Strong research ,analytical and time management skills
- Proven reporting and writing skills
- Previous experience working as a compliance analyst, data analyst, research analyst, data privacy analyst
- Solid experience working within a consulting, compliance, data privacy, financial consultancy environment
- Strong academic credentials relating to finance, economics, business or law
- Keen interest in data analysis, compliance and new technologies
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.