Senior Regulatory Reporting, Risk & Control Specialist
A Senior Regulatory Reporting, Risk & Control Specialist is required by a global investment bank to provide a regulatory perspective to strengthen the transaction reporting framework and deliver credible and robust solutions. It is imperative that you have worked in Investment Banking and have some knowledge or experience of working with regulatory and/or transaction reporting.
Key responsibilities will include
- Engaging with the highest levels of COO senior management to capture and track regulatory commitments and producing Management Information (MI) as required
- Completing special projects related to regulatory commitments and transaction reporting such as Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) final notice analysis across the banking sector
- Conducting read across / lessons learnt deep dive audits related to transaction reporting covering both regulatory and operational processing and controls
- Assisting in the development of the risk model, testing methodologies and control governance framework
- Managing the accurate completion and regular review and maintenance of all regulatory oversight Key Operational Procedures (KOPs)
- Compiling Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the function and other MI as required
- Governing the UKI and EMEA regulatory transaction reporting issues Log covering FCA MiFID, Bank of England (BoE) Sterling Money Market Data (SMMD), German MiFID, Bundesbank Issuance and Money Market Statistical Reporting (MMSR); including issue tracking, analysing trends and producing dashboards / heat maps for senior management
- Performing meaningful analysis of transaction reporting issue related information, correlating new data to identify trends that demand senior management attention
You will have investment banking experience and have working knowledge of regulatory reporting / regulatory frameworks / regulatory risk and control. This may have been gained in a dedicated Regulatory role or in more of an operational capacity. You will also possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills and have a proven track record of strong stakeholder management.