This brand new vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant in London to work for a top tier US and international law firm.
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join a high profile US law firm based in the City of London. This is a full time, permanent position and paying a competitive salary of £25,000, plus paid overtime and full firm benefits.
This position is to provide accounts payable and general accounting assistance to the London Accounts Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Accounting activities using Elite Enterprise & Excel
• Purchase Ledger duties (invoices, petty cash, direct debits, liaising with creditors)
• Travel & entertainment expenses
• Banking and transfers of funds
• Other ad-hoc duties as directed by the firm
To be successful for this position, candidates must have prior experiences of working within accounts at a City or US law firm as well as experience of using Elite Enterprise. The ideal candidate will possess strong numeracy skills, be highly IT proficient and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
Do not delay in applying quoting ref: USLS-AA5717 - the role is due to commence ASAP!