Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Your new company
You will work for a FTSE 250 recruitment and consultancy organisation based in their flagship London City offices. The role offers excellent internal progression, and an opportunity to work in a dynamic and ambitious team.
Your new role
This role will be focused on supporting the PR and Communications team in developing the profile and reputation as a leading recruiting business and go-to commentator on issues impacting the world of work. The position will report to the Head of PR for the UK & Ireland and will work closely with marketing colleagues. The role is responsible for delivering social media for the UK & Ireland business, providing consultancy and advice to the business and marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally degree educated, with a marketing-related qualification
- Prior experience working with social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Writing within a corporate environment for a variety of audiences
- First-class people skills: ability to develop good working relationships
- Understanding and experience working with different social media channels
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive salary with excellent benefits. You will have the opportunity to develop your training across marketing and digital, and also excellent internal progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.