Interim Finance Manager - £35,000-£45,000
Element Recruitment are currently exclusively with a long-standing Bristol based SME client recruit an Interim Finance Manager to work with them on a 12-18 month contract basis. This business is part of a wider group and will offer the candidate daily exposure to a broad remit of operations/commercial activity.
As a Finance Manager you will be required to;
- Production of Management Reports at a company and group level
- Involvement in a multitude of process improvements
- Responsibility for Cost Centre Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting responsibility
- Development and improvement of monthly reporting structures across the group
- Provide adhoc reports to the Board of Directors on key areas - including analysis of revenue streams and profitability
- Support the group finance function when necessary
- Ideally qualified (ACA,CIMA, ACCA, ACMA,) or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to engage with finance/non-finance staff
- Great communication skills - ability to engage with a large variety of stakeholders
- Ideally 1-3 years experience within a similar position
What’s on offer
For the successful candidate this position will offer a very competitive package as well as the opportunity to work within a very relaxed and rewarding business environment. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful Element Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Element Recruitment will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Finance Manager, Finance Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Financial Controller, Financial Controller, Reporting, Reporting, Reporting, Analysis, Analysis, Analysis, ACA, ACA, ACA, ACCA, ACCA, ACCA, ACMA, ACMA, ACMA, CIMA, CIMA, CIMA.