10501 - Creative Artworker
Our client is a London based, Independent Design Agency with extensive branding, design and integrated marketing expertise. They are looking for an Artworker to join them.
The role will be involve working alongside and supporting their Production Manager and the Creative Team across their folio of clients. You will be involved in turning creative solutions into accurately prepared and finished Artwork. The majority of the work will be brochures, advertising, floor plans and large format print.
Main requirements for the role include:
- Ambitious and eager to progress
- Fluent in Illustrator
- Fluent in InDesign
- Intermediate Photoshop (cutouts and some basic retouching)
- Experience working in a prepress or agency production dept
- Good prepress knowledge
- Good layout and typographical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with technical drawings
- Team player
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Digital skills advantageous
- 3D rendering skills desirable but not essential
Please note that this is a professional Production Artworker role NOT a Designers role. We are very interested in seeing portfolios with both Brochure (InDesign) and technical drawings (Illustrator).