2nd Line Engineer - Microsoft Accredited training given - London
2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to 30k
Full Microsoft Accredited training is given for certifications.
Windows, Managed Service Environment - MCP
We have an outstanding opportunity for someone who is a talented, self-motivated IT support engineer to work within a great environment. You will have access to the full Microsoft training courses and examinations so you can progress and hone your IT skills.
The 2nd Line Engineer will have a lot of contact with clients, therefore customer service is key to this role. You will have to work in a Managed Service environment and service desk setup. Picking up calls and escalations from the 1st liners. You will be responsible for the day to day admin and monitoring of the network and work on cases remotely or onsite when required.
The 2nd Line Support Engineer will need:
- Relevant Microsoft qualifications for 1st & 2nd Line Support
- Office 365 experience and knowledge of Azure would be an advantage.
- TCP/IP, Networks and troubleshooting
- Excellent track record of customer service and experience of dealing with clients.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Builds, Installs and configuration of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Active Directory and Exchange 2003/2007.
- Microsoft Terminal Server Environments.
- Establishing and troubleshooting network connectivity LAN/WAN/TCP/IP.
- Routing, switching, firewalls, NAT, basic VMWare skills, blackberry configuration.
- Storage Devices including RAID arrays & SAN/NAS technology.
- Data backup and recovery, email troubleshooting, spam control.
Please send you cv for immediate consider