Contract Seating Sales - London
Our client are an established manufacturer of contemporary contract seating products. They are looking to employ an A+D seating sales person to develop existing and new relationships with London’s leading Architectural practices.
To maximise sales of contract office furniture with a defined customer base in order to assist the achievement of sales targets, budget and strategy
Principal responsibilities but not limited to:
- Understanding of specification sales to Architects and Designers
- A good network builder with the ability to develop relationships
- Must be innovative with drive, enthusiasm and a hands on approach.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (i.e. ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be team orientated.
- Good written skills (particularly spelling and grammar)
- Proficient with Internet, MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, and creating PowerPoint presentations
- Proven experience of presenting formally and informally to groups and individuals of all levels of seniority.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum