Retail Stock Planner/Merchandiser
Are you a confident and analytical Retail Stock Planner/Merchandiser who loves number crunching? Perhaps you're looking for a new challenge where you can be part of a growing business with big ambitions for the future?
So what does this Retail Stock Planner/Merchandiser role involve?
Work with internal and external teams to create and dynamically manage demand plans that ensure the product area has appropriate availability within budgeted cost parameters
Develop an effective critical path, using forecasting and budgeting insights, to support implementation of their supply plan whilst suggesting and taking remedial actions as and when needed
Place and manage purchase orders to suppliers so that the business maximises availability whilst minimising risk and waste
Collaborate with stakeholders to continuously monitor stock turn and proactively manage trends in under/over-stock to ensure their stock and availability targets are achieved
Actively manage supplier relationships to ensure you meet your supply plan, cultivating a cooperative approach and leveraging these relationships to ensure the supply chain is effective
Build effective working relationships with the Team in West London and also the wider business, effectively managing resources and queries in support of product line availability
What qualities will I need for this Retail Stock Planner/Merchandiser role?
* Passionate about the availability of products and supply chain management
* Highly numerate, structured and quantitative
* Attention to detail is a must, and double-checking of all calculations
* Ability to build effective relationships
* Driven to achieve
* Desire to make a positive impact
* Comfortable with change and occasional ambiguity
* Confident with statistical analysis and IT systems
* Good knowledge of UK and International supplier base
* Experience of international supply chains a preference
* Ability to deliver change using influencing and collaborative skills
* Willingness to challenge in a positive way when this will deliver a better supply chain
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment