Key Stage 1 KS1 Teacher
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a 'good' school in Battersea, Wandsworth. The Head Teacher is looking for a Key Stage One teacher who has strong National Curriculum and Assessment Knowledge of Key Stage One (KS1) teacher. This position would be starting at the beginning of the next academic year in September 2017 and the exact year group is flexible depending on the successful candidate.
*Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher
*Inner London Weighting
This very friendly and tight knit school is looking for an energetic, dynamic and independent Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to join their bubbly staff team.
If you are passionate about education then you will be a good fit in with their staff team. The pupils are happy and enthusiastic about learning. The school does all it can to prepare them for their next stage in life particularly in Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher.
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Well served by public transport links
- 'Very good' pupil behaviour
- Attentive and focused Year 2 Class
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classroom
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunity
The successful candidate will have;
- Key Stage 1 (KS1) teaching experience, particularly Year 2
- Hold a formal Teaching Qualification with QTS.
- Two teaching related references
Great opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Key Stage One (KS1) Teacher to join a fantastic South West/Central London school.
If you are interested in this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible to Sam.