IT Systems Programmer
IT System Programmer, C#, SQL, .NET, SSRS, Azman, Migration, Data, Analyst
IT Systems Programmer required to join our large public sector client on a 6 months fixed term contract paying a salary of up to £43,656 pro rata and based in London. The Systems Programmer will support a clinical surveillance system for London.
The primary objective of the system is to assist in the clinical management of patients across London. It specifically aims to allow:
- tracking of patients who move between districts and between clinics
- easy access to information relevant for the treatment of individuals if patients move between services (e.g. treatment history, risk factors for poor adherence to treatment etc.)
- identification of patients who fail to complete treatment so that they can be followed up
The clients system has been running since 2002 with a major rewrite in 2007 with a SQL 2005 backend database utilizing Active Directory and Azman for user authentication and authorization.
A programmer is sought to:
- Maintain the system and develop solutions to adhoc user requirements
- Support the development, in conjunction with national colleagues, of a new national surveillance system based on current system architecture
- Control web servers with relevant training and support
- Control IT documentation and contribute to control of IT budget
- Review and recommend on development issues
- Liaise with users, team members and stakeholders on IT issues
Key Skills required:
- C#, SQL, .net, SSRS, Azman.
- experience of data migration from SQL server 2005
- Advanced Microsoft SQL 2008 and/or Microsoft SQL 2012
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.