Front End Developer - Great Music Company
A fantastic music company are looking for a Front End Developer, to come and join their team!
About the Front End Developer Role
With a skilled team of developers in backend already in place they are looking for a Front-end developer who wants to get started in an exciting role as part of a small, dynamic team, working at the forefront of the music industry.
There will be opportunities to work across web, apps, mobile and more. The ideal candidate will be based in their London office.
This successful client enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from live international events to digital media through to recorded music. A unique new music company, they have a glowing reputation within the electronic music industry and have a track-record of successes including chart- topping releases, key artist development and new media strategies.
While they’re professional and hard-working, they are proud of relaxed and progressive working environment and staff benefits they are able to offer.
Their employees all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.
Technical requirements As A Front End Developer
- Minimum 2-3 Years experience
- Working experience with React or substitute framework and Redux/Flux
- Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Good understanding of RESTful web services and WebSocket
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS5, SASS/LESS
- Experience with integrating Social Media, Payment Gateways and/or other APIs is an advantage
- Working experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration methodologies
- UI/UX knowledge & experience is advantage
What they expect from you as a Front End Developer
- Take active part in the development and maintenance of our distribution platform
- Research better ways to build things and contribute with your knowledge
- Constantly improve the architecture of our platform and the infrastructure that supports it
- To be a good team player
What they offer
- Work with modern technologies and methodologies in small team
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment, which empowers you to make non-standard decisions
- Excellent remuneration with flexible social benefits
- Bonus scheme and company profit share
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent health and wellbeing