We're currently working with a recently established leisure and events business dealing with high net worth members and clients in the West End of London. Reporting to the Board of Directors you will be in charge of planning, preparing and managing the annual budgets and being responsible for managing the company's finances in a very 'hands on' position.
This role requires you to take responsibility for the company's long term financial forecasts and become a key member of the company's plans to expand domestically and internationally through its media, publishing and merchandising growth strategy. This role is perfect if you are looking to join a team of enthusiastic individuals who are 'people orientated' and have their sights set high in regards to expanding the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing business plans and models for the company and partners as part of the growth plan
- Overall responsibility for day to day financial management and reporting
- Planning, preparing and managing the annual budget for the Board of Directors
- Having a hands on role in managing the company's finance where you will be expected to be eager to implement any new functions
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Mid level experience in an accounting role and ambition to grow
- Strong technical understanding
- Entertainment/Hospitality/Food&Beverage/Leisure industry experience
- Salary of up to £55,000
- Bonus and Benefits
- Clear career progression
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please submit your CV for consideration.