ACS are recruiting for an Associate to join the Health Property Team of a law firm in London.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant matters
- Title investigation and reporting
- Using template documents
- Disposals and acquisitions
- Deed of Easements, Licences, Tenancy at Will
- Completing SDLT forms
- Developing existing client relationships
Essential Candidate Requirements
- Law degree (or equivalent)
- Proven landlord and tenant experience
- Excellent communication, organisation and research skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage high volume caseloads, achieving strict client deadlines
- Proven experience of advising in all areas of commercial property law and practice within the Healthcare sector
Line management, mentoring and coaching skills would be desirable
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.