Salary: £35,000 - £47,250 per annum Dependant on Experience and Qualifications
Full time / Permanent position with up to 40 hours per week
About the company
Our client is a group of independent and well-established Nurseries in East and South-East London, all rated Good or Outstanding by Ofsted. They are currently recruiting for a Childcare Advisor to join their vibrant, dynamic, and growing team.
Duties of the Childcare Adviser
- Support the Nurseries to ensure that they continue to offer high quality care and education
- Lead and support the Nursery Managers to lead their teams towards Outstanding ratings from Ofsted.
- Support HR functions of the Nurseries at all levels. This include, but is not limited to recruitment, inductions, as well as ongoing leadership and management through supervisions, training and development and performance management of Nursery Managers and their teams.
- Monitor standards within the Nurseries through audits, weekly visits, and spot checks to ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures and Ofsted requirements.
- Support the Nursery Managers in any multi-agency matters such as SEND and Child Protection.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in Early Years and support Managers to implement these effectively.
- Support Managers to implement effective parent liaison programmes and to develop strong relations with parents and carers.
Requirements of the Childcare Adviser
- A minimum qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare qualification at level 3 or above
- Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a Nursery
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislations and requirements
- Proven record of accomplishment of involvement in supporting in attaining Good or Outstanding Ofsted results (direct or multisite)
- A full understanding of safeguarding procedures
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management and communication skills
- Relevant multi-site experience
Childcare Adviser Benefits
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Results related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Continued Professional Development
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Childcare Adviser role is right for you then please apply today with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for our client as a Childcare Adviser. Please include your relevant skills/ experience as well as your degree and GCSE (or equivalent) results.
Our client is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is strictly subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS and references (2x) obtained prior to commencement of employment.