Data Marketing Manager
Database Marketing Manager
£25,000-£40,000 per annum (Experience depending)
My clients are a forwarding thinking and established Media Agency. As an Agency, they work with a number of blue chip companies and specialise in digital development and design, event management, magazine publishing, and content creation for marketing communications. They are looking to bring in a Database Marketing Manager to help assist the Sales and Marketing department. The successful candidate will play a key role in helping collect, analyse and apply data to daily operations to ultimately improve revenue potential.
The Database Manager will:
* Take ownership of Marketing and Sales data and systems across the business
* Help deliver company plans for data unification
* Provide best practice for email marketing and data processing assisting with compliance plans for GDPR
* Provide analysis to help deliver more effective editorial, marketing and site engagement strategy
* Manage the internal CRM system (Workbooks) helping with systems training, executing system change requests and developing useful reporting and analysis.
The Database Manager will have the following experience:
* 2 years+ in a similar role ideally within media or marketing
* Proven experience of an ESP with links to 3rd party platforms
* Experience managing CRM systems
* Project management experience and working with third party agencies.
* Marketing data analysis experience to draw insights and provide commercial solutions
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Search for: https://