Data Management / Data Quality Analyst - Aderant, InTapp or Elite
This role is focusing on a shape up and cleanse of our client and matter data. My client require someone to come in and review our current data held in the firms systems, and advise at a high level on issues and resolutions, and ways in which they can improve the quality of their data and how it is stored. Although this is a hands on role, the key driver for my client is to have someone in an advisory capacity that can use their expertise to project manage and advise on current data models and subsequent changes.
- Assist and manage the preparation, cleansing, matching, validation and sharing of data records
- Identify and merge duplicates, correcting incomplete information
- Improve the quality of the data held in the firms systems
- Identify and trouble-shoot persistent data quality infringements
- Manage and data cleanse bounce-back emails
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years previous experience in a Data Quality/Data Steward/Data Management role and have knowledge of either; Aderant Expert, InTapp or Elite Enterprise.
Please note this role is a 2 year fixed-term contract.