1st Line/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 600 employees in offices in Central London and the Midlands. We are a multi-platform content and services business that provides businesses and individuals with knowledge, tools and opportunities to improve their performance. We show specific global communities how they can achieve excellence, measure and benchmark their performance and celebrate success. Centaur generates market intelligence and insight which enables them to plan and prepare for future trends.
An opportunity has arisen for a Support Analyst to join a fast paced team. You will be responsible for dealing with all 1st/2nd Line Support queries, which will include dealing with all incoming calls and email/ticket requests and face-to-face support. You will also be responsible for call resolution or escalation of calls to the appropriate person/area if unable to resolve personally.
A strong customer service, communication (both written and verbal) and problem solving skills are essential for this role. It will suit a bright, motivated, technology enthusiast who is looking for a stable role with plenty of scope for training, development and long-term progression opportunities.
- Manage hardware requests, set-up and support
- Manage IT administration and assets
- Manage incidents, and identify problems that regularly occur to help proactively put in place processes to assist with efficiency
- Provide a quality customer focussed approach ensuring calls are logged accurately and resolved efficiently using the Helpdesk system.
- Providing advice to users
- Provide assistance to the wider IT Team
Behaviours and Knowledge:
- Experience with a call logging system and call resolution
- Excellent customer service ability and telephone manner
- Diagnosing and resolving 1 st / 2 nd line technical issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hardware Support
- Active Directory (2008 to 2012)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 to Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2013 to 2016
- Mobile device support
- Self-confidence and interpersonal skills
- Able to operate effectively in a team environment
- Flexible attitude
- Graduate level
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 to 2012)
- Mac OSX
- Adobe CS
- Mitel telephones
- Media company experience