An experienced Financial Controller is required to run a busy and vibrant finance department. With an analytical style you will demonstrate extensive financial reporting skills and deliver accurate and informative management information.
- Responsible for the production of monthly management accounts
- Carry out meaningful forecasting with a focus on cash flow and payments
- Maintain financial control and produce management information for the senior management team
- Produce draft statutory accounts
- Manage a small finance team
- Oversee the monthly payroll
- Ensure financial reporting is kept up to date with changes in legislation
- Monthly presentation of key financial information to the directors of the business
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience of Microsoft Query
- Working knowledge of a leading financial software system, as well as advanced experience in Microsoft Excel is essential
- Experience of leading a finance team
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Experience of Sage highly desirable.
Pay and benefits
This is a 9-12 month contract; the salary on offer is £45-55,000 + bens.
For an informal discussion, please apply to this advert you will be sent more detail on the role.