Mechanical Inspector - £38k - City Centre Location
A new and exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an award-winning building services company in the heart of London. This company prides itself on their reputation and their large housing stock of over 21,000 properties.
This mechanical inspector role will involve assisting in the inspection of mechanical and related systems in new and existing buildings and sites.
The following duties will make up this dynamic role:
- Work alongside clients and tenants in inspecting relevant mechanical systems
- To act as a quality inspector on site, using best endeavours at all times, being professional and of smart appearance.
- To fully comprehend the detailed requirements of all specifications
- To visit on a daily basis properties as directed by the Contracts Manager
For the right candidate, the following skills will be required:
- Experience in inspection of mechanical systems
- Experience of building services
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate across various levels
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with lots of different people across the company
- Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a varying workload
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- Bonus potential
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 32 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible hours
- Subsidised fitness
- Help towards studying qualifications