Marketing Manager - International Conferences - London
Marketing Manager - International Conferences - London - £32k plus £10k bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in B2B publishing and conferences as a Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing successful marketing strategies for a high-value global portfolio of international Conferences & Events.
- At least c3 years’ marketing experience within the Events industry (conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc)
- Good mix of Digital and offline marketing, including social media marketing, email marketing, paid search, etc.
- Professional marketing qualification preferred
- Degree educated
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and excellent numeracy
- Experience in campaign planning, implementation and analysis
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills with an eye for detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in database management and data research
Reporting to the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver a continuous, content-centric engagement program aimed at a community interest group to drive inbound traffic and grow membership/subscribers
- Identify and evaluate potential media partners and implement mutually beneficial agreements
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral, including conference brochures, advertisements, web banners/emails etc
- Ensure brand consistency
- Create and implement integrated marketing strategies using the full marketing mix
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns for events, webinars and publishing
- Use digital media tools and third party solutions to plan and manage online marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver an ongoing online media strategy to maximise company and events visibility - Google Ads
- Research and develop media strategy - and communicate to team - keep up with new apps and assess their role in marketing events
- Plan, design, deliver and report results of promotional email campaigns using the company CRM
- Execute a data strategy for each event
- Monitor performance of marketing channels to ensure that budgets are allocated most profitably
- Manage completion of campaign and audience analysis, online performance reports and contribute to event strategy meetings
- Travel to international events as required
This role would suit someone looking to gain valuable experience within a leading multi-national brand, with excellent opportunities for progressing your career. The salary for this role is £32k Basic, with a bonus of £10k which is paid in monthly increments, bringing an OTE of £42k. There are also great benefits on top of the salary.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: marketing, manager, events, publishing, conferences, exhibitions, campaign, channel, media, analytics, strategy, email, social media, digital, online, brochures, print, permanent, London, UK.