Office and Field based Sales Executive for Leading Wine Storage Company
Spiral Cellars is the UK’s leading provider of luxury wine storage. An independently and family run business, the company is passionate about designing and installing high-end, high specification wine rooms and wine cellars for some of the country’s leading properties. Whilst the majority of their Clients are UK based, they also have a growing international business. Spiral Cellars employs 50+ people at their Head Office in Wimbledon and their factory in Cannock.
The company is famed for their impressive 'Spiral Cellars’, a range of statement underground wine cellars in which wine is stored around a central, spiral staircase. They also have a bespoke operation that designs and creates tailor-made wine rooms, wine walls and wine cabinets to suit the particular requirements of individual clients, interior designers, developers and architects.
For further information on the company and it’s product range, visit the website www.spiralcellars.com
Spiral Cellars are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive. This is an office and field based sales position with responsibility for securing orders. The successful candidate will be predominantly based in Wimbledon Village but will also be required to travel within the UK. A car is supplied.
- To take telephone sales enquiries and to handle the client relationship from initial contact through to cellar sale
- To undertake in-home sales consultations (for which full training will be given) with potential customers or their representatives with a view to landing an order. During the consultation, the Sales Executive will need to
- Explain the cellar/ wine room installation process to the prospective client and to consult and advise them on the most appropriate location for the cellar.
- To advise on requirements for Party Wall agreement, Building Regulations Approval and Listed Building approvals.
- To talk through the price options and provide a quotation during the visit.
- To encourage the prospective client to place an order, up-selling where possible to negotiate the biggest order at the best margins for the company whist being sensitive to customer’s needs and budgets.
- To advise on next steps following placement of the order. This will require a degree of technical and process knowledge for which full training will be given.
- Liasing with other team members (Sales Coordinator, Project Manager etc) to ensure timely preparation of official quotes, contract preparation etc and to continue the follow-up process until the order is secured
- To attend occasional trade and wine fairs in order to present the Spiral Cellars product range to potential interested parties. Whilst these events don’t happen often, they will require the successful candidate to occasionally work evenings or on Saturdays (for which time-in-lieu / overtime is given).
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- An ability to present themselves eloquently in both written and verbal communications
- Previous sales experience (within the luxury arena advantageous but not essential)
- Core organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Many clients are high net worth individuals or celebrities for whom, privacy is extremely important. As such, the successful candidate will need to be disceet