A leading Asset Management firm is looking for an experienced management accountant to join its growing Finance team with a focus on Revenue and Income reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with a strong commercial and analytic focus to accounting.
The role will involve:
- Responsibility for delivering budgets and forecasts
- Reviewing business performance, creating new strategies and challenging the business
- Engaging with numerous stakeholders across the division
- Production of monthly income management accounts.
- Attending committee meetings and liaising with business managers.
- Accounting for new funds.
- Preparation of month end accounts, month end close reporting, explanation of variances and variance commentary
- Attend monthly meetings with the financial control team to discuss management accounts and address any issues
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong financial services background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Management Accounting/Financial analysis experience
- Asset Management background
Please apply now for further details of this role.