An exciting opportunity has become available for an immediately available Financial Accountant to join FX trading company in the city of London.
- Production of statutory financial statements (IFRS)
- Prepartion of management accounts
- Reconciliations between client balances and the trading platform data
- Assisting with audits and liaising with auditors
- Preparing and submitting tax documents
- VAT monitoring and compliance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analyse accounting systems used to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Newly/recently qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Experience within a practice or financial services
- Strong knowledge of current IFRS
- Foreign exchange experience preferable. Commodity, brokerage or equity trading experience suitable.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Excel ability
- Knowledge of SAGE 200, Caseware or Alphatax desirable but not essential