Commercial Finance Manager - Marketing
Commercial Finance Manager - Marketing (Tech)
Radley Green are proud to be working with a very well-known business within the Technology space, a business that everyone will know and love!
As a Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing business support for the business as a whole, focussing on:
- A key member of the Commercial Finance team driving aspects of delivery of the company's revenue and gross margin.
- Supporting in the delivery of board and investor reporting packs.
- Supporting ad hoc analysis required for the VC investors, and a key team member in supporting the modelling and data requirements for future funding and investment processes.
- Liaison with the non-finance teams to use data to drive the right marketing decisions, and ensure consistency of data and insights across the company.
- Supporting the provision of monthly, weekly and daily management information, including P&L, balance sheet, key metrics, and revenue.
- Support in the building of forecasts, analysis of variance to budgets.
- Profitability analysis by marketing channels and region.
- Accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- SQL skills desirable
- Good excel modelling skills, ability to analyse large volumes of data
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.