Assistant Management Accountant
My Client a Leading Media Business in Central London is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping - accurately recording and maintaining the group accounting records
- Bank reconciliations - reconciling multi-currency bank accounts
- Creditors and debtors - preparing and recording sales and purchase invoices
- Payments - preparing and maintaining records for the weekly payment run
- Management accounts - assisting the Financial Controller with the monthly-consolidated management accounts (P&L and balance sheet)
- VAT - preparing various quarterly VAT returns
- Audit - Assisting with audit queries
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc jobs
Successful candidates will be bright graduates in Accounting and Finance, and will have at least 2-3 years' accounts experience up to trial balance. Candidates will be part qualified in either ACCA or CIMA.