B2B Copywriter - Leading PR & Marketing Agency
Job Title: B2B Copywriter - Leading PR & Marketing Agency
Salary: £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits such as bonus schemes, flexible working opportunities, pension, annual away weekends, regular social events.
About The Leading PR & Marketing Agency
This agency are one of London's leading B2B technology digital marketing and PR agencies, working on award-winning campaigns for huge multinational tech giants such as IBM, Google, Panasonic, Apple and many more.
This is a great time to join this fun and vibrant agency as they are bringing on more and more new business and have plans to open their first US office this year. This agency provide incredible support and training, allowing for you to broaden your skills, or perhaps specialise in an area, or you can take on more client responsibilities, or perhaps focus more on hands-on implementation - however you would like to progress your career, this agency provides the encouragement and support you need, whilst giving you the opportunity to work with some of the most talented marketing professionals working within the B2B technology space.
Culturally, this agency fosters a great team atmosphere. A flat structure and open plan offices means that there is always someone to learn from. This agency also plans annual away weekends to places like France and Spain and organise monthly team socials.
About The B2B Copywriter Role
As a B2B Copywriter, you will be creative, proactive and enthusiastic and will enjoy interacting with clients.
Key Responsibilities for the B2B Copywriter:
* Develop and produce a range of short and long form written content for the agency's key clients (including blog posts, social media posts, e-books, whitepapers, offline content pieces as well as storyboards for video content)
* Liaise with clients to understand the complexities of their business and in turn be able to engage audiences through powerful content
* Contribute to the development of the overall content and communications strategy for the client
* Participate in the development of creative ideas for proposals and new business pitches.
About The Successful B2B Copywriter
If you have experience in B2B copywriting, whether in-house or agency-side, this could be the perfect next step in your career at a reputable and established agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the B2B Copywriter:
* Circa 1-2 years' experience in B2B copywriting
* Able to work autonomously and be able to self-motivate
* Excellent attention to detail, and outstanding writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
* Very strong time management skills
* The desire to work within the B2B tech space and join a team of hard-working, friendly and sociable professionals.
The B2B Copywriter will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the B2B Copywriter role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call .
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.