Graduate Database Administrator
In this Database Administrator graduate job, you will be joining a global investor relations consultancy that offers analysis, research and advice to a wide range of global public companies. Their client list is filled with impressive corporate clients such as Barclays, EasyJet and Allianz, providing intelligent insights to manage relations with capital markets and stakeholders.
They are now on the lookout for a Database Administrator to take charge of the company's InTouch CRM.
In this Database Administrator graduate job, you will be responsible for managing the company's InTouch CRM to ensure data integrity. You will report directly to the Head of IR services where you'll be assisting the IR services team to help deliver and supply projects and services to the client list. This is the perfect role if you're looking to gain commercial experience within a global consultancy.
In this Graduate Database Administrator job, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and researching the InTouch CRM data
- Dealing with day-to-day administrative activities which includes, dealing with holding requests, collecting replies and follow-up on responses
- Monitoring and updating any email bounce backs
- Monitoring the IR services inbox
- Managing the client email distribution lists
- Supporting clients with data entry, such as roadshows
- Supporting researchers and client managers
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2:1 from a top university
- CRM management experience (ideally InTouch CRM)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional Communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Previous office experience is desirable
- Keen interest in Investor Relations
What else is on offer?
- A chance to work in a global investor relations consultancy
- Intensive and ongoing training will be at your disposal
- An opportunity to work with an impressive roster of clients
- Ideally located in the heart of the City of London
Looking for Database Administrator jobs and want to gain commercial experience? Waste no time and apply for this Graduate Database Administrator job in London today