Spanish speaking Credit Controller
Spanish speaking Credit Controller - great opportunity to join a world leading export company and work with a highly successful range of global brands.
LANGUAGES : Fluency in Spanish is essential
LOCATION : London
Our client is a world leading brand, exporting successfully across the world a huge range of products.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
In order to manage credit control activities across the Spanish speaking regions of the world, they are currently looking to recruit a Spanish speaking Credit Controller. Your main role will be to contact all business clients, mainly by email, across the world with matters related to payments and credit control. Job responsibilities will include:
- Contact all customers by phone or any other method if balance is overdue to investigate the debt and where necessary place the account on stop and advise the customer
- Prepare/action Direct Debit (or equivalent) including rejections
- Cashpost all monies received on the same day or receipt
- Monitor insured and none insured Credit limits to hold or release goods as appropriate
- Liaise with agents on accounts overdue and customer service issues and assist in issuing credits where needed
- Carry out monthly statement and chase letter runs or their equivalent
- To carry out, where necessary, legal action or insurance claims to collect debt
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential
- Some experience in credit control or accounts receivable is essential
- Excellent skills in organisation and task management
- Able to work independently without supervision
SALARY: £22,000 - £23,000 pa + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and highly supportive international company.
To apply or to find out more information, please email your CV to Jonathan Grimes