Technical Lead - £65,000 - London
A well-established full service digital agency in London are looking for a Technical Lead to join their growing organisation. Paying up to £65,000 plus benefits, you will be working out of their London offices in the heart of Shoreditch.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for a team of 15. With an open source tech stack, as the Technical Lead you will work across the development team and an interactive team to oversee builds and deployments across multiple sectors.
You will be someone who is aspirational and raises the bar. You will also be a dedicated key contributor to the growth and vitality of the agency. This role requires you to be friendly and approachable but also be able to juggle many tasks and projects simultaneously to client deadlines.
- Suitable documentation for developer onboarding of all levels
- Managing Devops with senior team members
- Periodically review and optimise all technical processes and ensure documentation is accurate and up to date
- Investigate and assess new technologies for internal and client fit
- Encourage development of standardised development environments and workflows
- Develop and implement automated build testing and CI/CD as appropriate
- Encourage and support code reviews and peer learning/knowledge sharing
- Support sales and marketing to understand client requirements, lead technical client engagements and propose technical solutions
- Lead liaison with technical partners
- Identify technical opportunities and risks for the business
- Representation of developer function to leadership team
- Support project management function with resourcing
Qualifications and experience
- Experienced Technical Lead
- 5 years Agency experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Experience leading relationships with clients and employees
- PHP Frameworks (specifically Laravel and preferably Yii)
- Knowledgeable of Front-end practices and frameworks (Angular, React)
- Database structuring with MySQL and Document Based DBs (MongoDB, Redis)?
- Git version Control?
- APIs in general (Google, Facebook, et al)?
- VPS's and Cloud Computing (AWS, RackSpace, Linode)?
- Linux shell?
- Apache (or nginx)
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply today.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.