FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (DUNFERMLINE) £50,000 - £55,000
Change Recruitment Group are delighted to be partnered with this growing Scottish manufacturing business, who have enjoyed well publicised growth over the last 5yrs. As the business continues to grow, there is an ongoing need to ensure tighter financial controls are in place, allowing for more in depth analysis and accurate data to be provided to senior management. You will be supporting the Finance Director on a daily basis, whilst providing the relevant leadership and direction required by the Finance team.
· Preparing financial and statistical reports
· Collating / summarise management accounts
· Providing overview analysis to non-finance managers / budget holders
· Managing working capital requirements
· Producing budget and updated forecast summaries
· Working with finance and commercial teams, to manage internal controls, processes and procedures inc. KPI reporting
· Day to day management and ongoing development of the finance team
What are we looking for?
· Fully qualified, with a minimum of 2-3yrs operating at a Financial Controller level
· Previous exposure to operations in industry ie commercial, trading, manufacturing
· Extensive knowledge and experience of driving process improvements
· Previous experience of working with an ERP system
· Accustomed to operating within a fast paced environment
· Strong management skills; ability to maximise the performance of the team
It’s clearly an exciting time to be joining the business, with further growth planned over the next 5yrs. The client is looking for a confident and articulate individual who will come with a strong commercial acumen. As you engage with senior stakeholders across the business the need to hold excellent communication skills, will be paramount. Tied into the ongoing growth of the business, you will be working in a fast paced environment so it’s important that you can operate and excel within such a set-up.
This is a key and high profile appointment within the business, and as such only those of the highest calibre will be deemed suitable for the role. Full autonomy will be given within the role, providing the successful individual with an opportunity to go into the business and really make a name for themselves, whilst putting their own stamp on the Finance team, and as the business continues to grow, this will be rewarded with further opportunities for progression within the business.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please submit an application at the earliest opportunity.