Sponsorship Sales Manager
A Commercial Sponsorship Sales Manager is required to join a fun and fast-paced exhibition and live event organiser. You'll need to be a "heavy-hitting" B2C sales professional with a strong track record in exhibition sales.
You'll take responsibility for managing a sales team in a work-hard, play-hard environment, driving success across a portfolio of successful consumer exhibitions.
You'll need supreme interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team without micro-managing - allowing the team to take responsibility for their own success.
- Overseeing a growing team of exhibition sales professionals, fostering a positive culture and providing coaching and development as necessary
- Responsible for researching and winning new business while nurturing existing relationships
- Working with the operations and marketing teams to ensure that all client deliverables are met
- Monitoring team performance, producing pipeline and sales reports as necessary
- Immersing yourself in target markets, understanding market influencers and detractors as well as the competitive environment
- You'll need a proven track-record in selling exhibition space and sponsorship in a media / consumer events space
- Experience in adding value and creating bespoke partnerships with high-value clients
- A proactive approach with the ability to lead by example
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to remain good-humoured under pressure
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why this is a great opportunity:
- The role offers plenty of responsibility and room for growth in a fun and engaging environment with a strong company culture
- The salary on offer is £50,000 - £60,000 plus bonus