Corporate Sales Executive
fibodo is growing! By over 20% per month on month, and so we are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive who wants to be a part of something special, bringing their own personality and flair, to make a mark on our company at this exciting time.
fibodo's B2B arm, provides businesses with an online activity platform, that enables organisations to improve the health and perfotmance of thier people and create greater engagement and involvement.
fibodo is all about helping people live a healthier, more active and engaged life around their employment and also outside of work with their family and friends. The activity hub (web based & App activity management system) makes it simple to Find, Book and Do activities, so people can discover more things that are important and enjoyable to them. That could mean getting back into a sport they love, getting involved in a social gathering, attending a breakfast briefing or volunteering with a local charity.
The Corporate Sales Executive will identify new HR corporate opportunities and lead, develop, present and convert the new business. The role will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day running of our corporate subscribers, and where the opportunities arise, offer alternative packages.
Strategic Sales Planning:
- Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and all influencers and stakeholders within targeted prospects.
- Identify targets as agreed with Managing Director as basis of targeting process.
- Engage proactive prospecting and thorough opportunity qualification.
- Continuous market analysis to identify and understand changes within customer needs of competitive landscape, which impact fibodo market opportunity.
- Manage reporting and sales data analysis; maintaining accuracy of the CRM system to facilitate accurate forecasting of the Sales pipeline.
Client Acquisition & Retention:
- New customer prospecting to develop a robust pipeline that supports achievement of year on year sales targets.
- Networking at Private Sector Events to develop and leverage relationships to provide new business opportunities.
- Maintain data and update accordingly.
- Provide Managing Director with market intelligence where possible and monitor competitor activity.
- Proactively contribute to the development of the offering as well as targeting of new customer segments.
The successful candidate must be:
- Ambitious, competitive, and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on, energetic and engaging.
- Intelligent, entrepreneurial, career oriented.
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
- Adaptive and can think quick on their feet.
What we're looking for:
- HR background or previous sales achievement in that sector.
- Previous background in B2B sales environment desirable, particularly lead generation.
- Outstanding MS Office skills - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM.
- Strong attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Strong self-awareness, communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, creative and entirely flexible; thrives on positive change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Salary £25 basic p/annum - £50k OTE. - based on experience.
Usual benefits after qualifying period + activity incentives (FT).
*Interviews: Week commencing 24th July
*Starting date 4th September