This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate with a positive outlook to join a fast growing company and become a key member of a busy Accounts team.
The ideal candidate will have previous Accounts Assistant experience and be qualified at AAT level or above.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Performing daily bank reconciliations, including some foreign currency accounts, and posting bank entries as necessary.
- Posting and reconciling credit card receipts to the correct company ledgers
- Maintaining the fixed asset register, posting monthly depreciation journals
- Analysing and posting employee credit card expenses
- Preparing supplier payments for authorisation using the internet banking system
- Preparing and uploading sales invoices to Amazon and Homebase EDI systems. Investigating queries and discrepancies and posting remittances.
- Preparing and sending supplier debit notes
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
To succeed at Tildenet you will need a positive and proactive mindset and a flexible, hands-on approach to working in a team which may include covering some tasks outside your usual remit on occasion.
For the right cadidate there may be scope for flexibility around studying and an opportunity for you to receive company support towards gaining further qualifications.
The Tildenet Group Ltd, a leading brand on the world market, is based in Bristol with five divisions in the group offering services to the Garden Retail, Horticulture, Sport, Industrial, and Fencing industries as well as direct to consumers.