Senior Digital Design Engineer - Edinburgh - up to £52,000
Enigma People Solutions is recruiting a Senior Digital Design Engineer to join a pioneering team, creating a new wireless future.
As an experienced digital engineer, you will be involved in digital CMOS ASIC design and delivery within critical system control ASIC’s and processors. The initial work will be on the creation and delivery of a new future proof processor incorporating key IP blocks and interfaces. The processor interfaces with an Optoelectronic Module and provides control and processing functions for the system.
In this role you will
- Own the technical definition of digital ASIC design blocks.
- Coach and mentor more junior engineers and liaise with other stakeholders within the business to agree specifications and requirements
- Work internally and with external sub-contractors to realise digital CMOS design solutions
- Develop test and verification plans to prove out designs
Essential Skills and experience
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering with relevant professional experience in digital circuit design
- Product design, digital design, analysis, and test of digital ICs
- Experience in the design, development and validation of digital CMOS products including use of latest Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys tools EDA CAD design Tools?
- Proven track record of delivery and commercial success?
- Proven team-player with the demonstrable ability to lead and work autonomously?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills?
- Project management skills and ability to work to schedules?
- Previous experience working with outsource design centres
For more information or a more detailed discussion on the role and it's requirements, please contact Matt Golebiewski at Enigma People Solutions.