Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Shift Maintenance Electrician - Exeter
Clemence Rogers are working in partnership with a market-leading company with a presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group's companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. It also produces bio-fuels and renewable energy and provides services for farming and the food industry. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Maintenance Electrician at our Site. The shift pattern is 12 hour days working 4 on 4 off. You will be expected to cover shifts for holidays and sickness and work overtime as and when required.
As a Maintenance Electrician your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
* Day to day maintenance of all plant and machinery
* Routine maintenance programs
* Management and production input
* Risk assessments
* Tool accountability
* Completing department daily work record sheets
* Assisting other mechanical/operational departments when required
* You must have served a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship
* Have extensive Electrical experience working in a continuous process environment
* Have proven experience with fault finding
* Be familiar with general factory maintenance practices
* Be conversant with basic PLC logic and inverter drives
* You must be able to work using your own initiative
* Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
* Be able to communicate well at all levels
* You must be a motivated individual
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits
£30,300 to £34,000 per annum working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.