Financial Planning Manager/ Wealth Manager/ Financial Adviser
Our Client are expanding their Financial Planning team nationally and are looking for ambitious individuals to join their team.
We are looking currently for candidates in two Scottish locations: Paisley and Stirling.
Requirement skills and qualifications:
- QCF Level 4 qualified (or similar at min. Level 4: IFS, CII, CISI, DIpFA)
- A minimum of 1 year experience within a regulated adviser role within the last 5 years
- Valid full Driving Licence
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work flexibly to meet customers needs, including outside normal working hours if required
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment, ensuring you comply with regulatory requirements
If you would like to join this progressive Bank which can offer excellent career progression then we want to hear from you.