Data Scientist - London
Employt are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join an exciting company in the early stages of their success. The company are a B2B technology business who are making huge waves in the ecommerce industry.
Integral to the company's success is their passion for data. As the company continues to grow they wish to expand their data team further. The successful candidate will be responsible for applying data mining and machine learning techniques to address challenges their customers face. They will build scalable statistical models from the huge volumes of data the company has access to. You will also work on translating business needs into data questions and solve them. Additionally, you will work collaboratively with other professions within the business from a variety of backgrounds.
- Masters or PhD in a relelvant field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Data Mining etc)
- Demonstrable experience in a scripting language such as Python, R, Java
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Ability to create experimental data modelling processes to help determine cause and effect relations
- Excecptional problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious data scientist to join an exciting company in a role that will allow them to maximise and grow their current skill set. You will have a tangible input in data processes within the company and so will be a key component to the commpanies success.
Location: Central London
Salary: between £45k - £60k per annum
For more information please contact Eimear [at] employt.com.
*All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK