Have you worked within retail, healthcare or hospitality? Are you looking to do something different with a rapidly growing business? I am working on an exciting Operations Manager role based in South London. You will be responsible for leading teams across multiple locations with the portfolio growing over the next few years.
My client are a rapidly growing healthcare business with ambitious plans over the next 5 years. They have a reputation for providing bespoke patient focused care and are looking for an operator with a proven track record to join their growing team in London.
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for
- managing the day to day operations of a portfolio of locations
- coach and lead a multidisciplinary team, including a team of clinicians
- the writing of policies and procedures and adherence to said policies going forward
- drive revenue and profit
- the CQC compliance for multiple sites
The idea Operations Manager candidates will have
- coached and developed a multidisciplinary team
- full P and L accountability
- a proven track record of growing and developing a business
- be a competent people manager and be confident following and developing HR processes
- had exposure to multiple management information reports and will be able to use this information to drive performance across your team
- ideally worked across multiple locations or a flagship site
You will be part of the senior leadership team and there may be additional responsibilities.
The Operations Manager position attracts a salary of up to £52,000 plus package. This is a great time to be part of the senior leadership team of a growing business with very ambitious growth plans going forward.
If you would like to find out more, then please apply of contact me directly.