Permanent, Full Time
Salary £32k-£35k plus bonus and car allowance
We design and build a range of gardens from roof terraces to suburban landscapes - we work on a mix of projects in both the residential and commercial sectors.
We are recruiting for a Landscape Foreman, reporting to the Operations Manager, to deliver high quality landscapes. Responsibilities include;
- Manage a site to completion
- Read, understand and work from detailed site plans
- Communicate effectively with the client
- Liaise with the operations team, management and designers
- Be able to supervise and motivate labourers and apprentices
We are looking for someone with at least five years' experience and a valid UK driving license. You should have experience in the following areas;
- General carpentry
- Artificial grass installation
The hours are generally 7.30am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday and holiday entitlement is 28 days. You will be eligible to join the government based pension scheme after 3 months.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.