International Sales Executive
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated salesperson to join an international business media located near trendy Shoreditch.
The International Telesales Executive will be responsible for a portfolio industry-leading events
Key element is to generate revenues across a multimedia portfolio by building relationships with prospective and existing clients. You will be given ownership of the sales for market leading events and will be responsible for achieving and exceeding personal sales targets and KPI’s.
This role will focus in 3 main areas:
- Sell places at our global awards ceremonies, conferences and think tanks
- Chase outstanding payments for an event and perform any admin task that comes with a sale
- Maintain meticulous notes and assist the team in securing marketing collateral from attendees
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with global clients through a consultative sales approach.
- Understanding client requirements, closing the sale and managing the whole sales process.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience in B2B events, publishing, media and/or research and have the following skillset:
- Comfortable being on the phone, highly self-motivated and organized.
- Understand how events work and the tight deadlines that the events team work to
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable with the admin tasks that is a large part of this role
- Great inter-personal skills and a keen sense of personal accountability.
- Ability to work on own initiative, to take ownership of tasks and to problem-solve.
- Ability to negotiate and be empathic with foreign business cultures.
- Driven to meet and exceed sales targets and make high volume outbound calls.
- Ability to comprehend content and match its features and benefits with prospective clients.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
- Knowledge of European languages is preferable but not essential
Working hours: Monday – Friday 09:30 – 17:30
Salary – Dependent on experience + OTE
Package – 3% employer pension contribution, health insurance, 25 days annual leave
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive - £300 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.