Staff Nurse (RGN - NW London - £17p/h!
I am working with a large, modern care home in Hampstead, part of a national care group in the private sector, and they are seeking to employ an RGN who is passionate about elderly care on a permanent, full-time days basis.
This home provides general elderly and younger adult nursing care to up to 105 residents, and has the capability to provide specialist care to those residents with complex needs. It has received a Good rating from the CQC, which is indicative of the high quality nursing care provided 24/7.
My client is a leading private healthcare provider in the UK, and is well known for its development of its staff and first-class nursing care. My client is also in receipt of many prestigious healthcare awards in relation to its dedication to patient-centred, compassionate and meaningful care. They are recognised as a popular and innovative employer, which constantly strives to challenge and support staff.
- Competitive salary of £38K p/a based on 44hrs p/w
- Permanent, full-time contract on day duty
- Specialist, ongoing training programme
- Pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Career progression in the home and wider company available
- DBS and NMC fees paid
- You must be a Registered General Nurse in the UK
- You must have an active and clear NMC pin number
- Previous experience within the elderly/dementia care setting is necessary
- You must have knowledge of SoVA/DoLS/MCA and other relevant Health Acts
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy