Cluster Revenue Manager International Brand West London 45K
Cluster Revenue Manager /Large Branded Hotels / West London
My client is looking for an exceptional Cluster Revenue Manager to join the team in their head office in West London. Looking for individuals with a prior background in a fast paced branded hotel environment. You will already be a Cluster Revenue Manager with at least 2 years working in the role in an established and well reputed, branded organisation.
The person will be working a strong team of people, looking after the revenue function for 4 hotels. You would be commercially astute and have at least 2 years of experience in a cluster role, or a minimum of 3 years in a single site revenue manager position.
A International Brand hotel in with their head office in West London.
The Essential Skills:
- Must be an exceptional operator who is meticulous and methodical in his/her organisation.
- Must have experience in large hotels 400+ beds.
- Commercially focused and experience in the revenue function.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within large 4* deluxe or 5* properties.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Experience of a new opening would be advantageous
- Full responsibility for the revenue function for the 4 hotels.
- Up to £45,000 plus 15% bonus and excellent Benefits
- F&B discounts
- Accommodation discounts
- 28 days holiday
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.