Store Manager - premium retail - urgent
This company have a solid reputation for their beautifully crafted modern furniture and home accessories. They have a strong online presence and 3 stores in the London area with a huge emphasis on the customer experience.
We are now looking for an experienced Manager to lead the 10 person team in the Notting Hill store. Taking responsibility for the day to day running of the store, this Manager will be driving optimal customer experience and sales, and ensuring the store and merchandising reflect the brand at all times.
This will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
- outstanding customer service
- masses of initiative
- standalone store management experience
- genuine team leadership and mentoring ability
- strong interpersonal skills
- proven retail experience in a busy and fast paced environment
- understanding and experience in KPI's and reporting
- ability to promote brand culture to drive sales
- numeracy and high level of IT
- ability to forge relationships throughout the business
- multi-site retail experience with a premium product
- fluency in ENGLISH
This is an urgent role as handover with the current Manager is essential.
If you love customers, furniture and homeware and are looking to join a genuinely fun business, this could be ideal for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO VOLUME, ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.