A Bristol based organisation are looking to recruit a Financial Planning Analyst to join their team. The organisation is going through an exciting period of change which will ultimately lead to increased opportunity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Updating rolling forecasts with latest actual results
- Producing and reporting on departmental budgets (Marketing/IT/HR/Operations)
- Investigation variance to forecast to improve future forecast predictions
- Work with the service functions (Marketing/IT/HR/Operations) to make sure future spend is contained in forecasts
- Helping the team to improve the budget models and streamline the forecasting process
- Assist with weekly KPI reporting
- Ad-hoc requests from Senior Management
Skills and experience required:
- A Part - Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) who can embrace a complex fast moving business
- Excellent Excel skills
- A true self starter, with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm who shows ambition to progress in a growing business
- A team player, with strong communication skills who is able to business partner at all levels whilst remaining hands-on with day-to-day issues
- Strong analytical skills with an excellent grasp of variance analysis, quickly identifying the key drivers and can clearly communicate monthly P&L movements
What's in it for you?
- License to take ownership of the role and deliver valued insight
- You will be working in an interesting and challenging role and will have exposure and an influence to other areas of the business.
- Study support
- Career progression in a meritocratic organsiation