Sales Manager - Casino VIP - Fluent Arabic/Italian/Spanish orFrench
This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting market leading Casino brand based in central London. The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the sales performance and provide exceptional levels of customer service to our current special customers in the UK. You must have experience of working with VIPs and high net worth individuals. This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to build an outstanding career. You must be fluent in both English and Arabic or a European language and be a must be a strong relationship builder, you will be developing relationships with our high value players. This is a social role so you may need to have some flexibility on hours and be happy to entertain clients.
You will have proven first-hand experience of working in sales in an agency environment, preferably in gaming, technology, hospitality, finance or media - experience will include negotiation, signing new partnerships and supporting new customers through all selling processes.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for reaching sales and service targets and reporting on progress
- Focus on prospecting efforts and converting prospects into active customers.
- Developing sales strategies, achieve budgets, KPI’s/targets and Generate sales proposals.
- Account Management - taking a client from the beginning to end of the customer journey and ensuring consistency across all accounts (land based and on-line)
- Identify up-sell opportunities to offer additional client services an anticipate needs.
- Generate reports on leads and sales activity.
- Identify and manage risks and set realistic expectations for the customer (proactive approach in all instances)
- Support and attend event activity including networking, trade shows, and sales meeting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Preferably have experience of luxury brands and comfortable with high net worth individuals
- A passion and some knowledge of the gaming industry would be helpful, new releases (AAA and indie) and e-commerce is desirable, but not essential.
- Have strong negotiation, interpersonal skills and a high level of computer literacy including Excel, Outlook and CRM (internal database)
- Independent, self-starter highly motivated with good organisation skills.
- Be willing to travel locally and in Europe, as and when required