CRM Manager, c£45,000pa + Benefits, Central London
We are looking to recruit an insightful CRM Manager to take data and turn it into a personal journey. The ideal candidate will be someone who can simply create, develop and execute the customer’s journey across email, sms, print and contact centre.
Your Golf Travel is a multi-award winning, high-growth company which employs 240 people in our Farringdon based Head Office. We now boast the title of being the World’s largest golf travel provider in just 10 years of trading, having booked 500,000 golfers and tee-times across 24 countries worldwide each year.
Our aim is simple, to find the right fairway for the right golfer and in order for us to continue do that well, we are looking to recruit an insightful CRM Manager to take data and turn it into a personal journey.
The plan itself is also simple. We already have extensive customer information and data and are seeking an expert in the world of CRM to personalise the customer experience across customer contact channels.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can simply create, develop and execute the customer’s journey across email, sms, print and contact centre.
You will have a passion for creating personalised, data driven relationships with customers across multiple channels.
You will have experience of managing customer life cycles, identifying profitable segments and retention strategies.
Duties will include, but not limited to: -
- Create, develop and execute the CRM strategy across all key customer communications
- Set and monitor KPIs for customer retention and build multichannel programmes to achieve these targets including email, direct mail, using customer care teams, paid social and onsite targeted marketing
- Provide strategic input into the scoping of marketing partnerships across the business
- Directly providing requirements for large scale data segmentation and profiling projects to enable better tracking of customer segment migration
- Work with the wider teams on cross business initiatives aimed at growing customer base and loyalty
Required skills / experience
- Previous experience in a CRM role is essential with a focus upon customer loyalty and retention programmes
- Understanding of audience insights / profiles and demographic
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of HTML email creation and deployment
- Strong Coordination and planning skills
- Experience in A/B testing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly to stakeholders
- Keen eye for detail and a love of data / analysis
- SQL experience advantageous but not essential
- An ability to question the current way of working
- Not be afraid to find the needle in the haystack
- Solid analytical background
- Excellent ability to work across multiple teams
What’s in it for you?
- Salary from £45,000pa DOE
- 25 days’ holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounge’s.
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!